11 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Wolf's Lair (Wolfsschanze or Wilczy Szaniec) was Hitler’s main headquarters during World War II and its overgrown remains maintain an eerie power. A 4-hour drive from Warsaw, it’s impossible to reach by public transport and a tough drive in a hire car. Skip the stress on this private tour, with lunch and entrance fees included, and stop at the Mamerki bunkers, Castle Reszel or Swieta Lipka Sanctuary en route.
- See ruined bunkers occupied by Hitler, Goering, Bormann and more
- Add in the Mamerki bunkers, a medieval castle or a holy pilgrimage site
- Comprehensive package includes lunch and relevant entrance fees
- Comfortable private vehicle right from your door makes the long drive fly by
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up all travellers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WPT1313 Warsaw Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wolf’s Lair Private Day Trip from Warsaw?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wolf’s Lair Private Day Trip from Warsaw?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wolf’s Lair Private Day Trip from Warsaw?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wolf’s Lair Private Day Trip from Warsaw?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Wolf’s Lair Private Day Trip from Warsaw
11 to 13 hours
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWarsawBus Tours - KrakowHistorical Tours - KrakowFull-day Tours - KrakowBus Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanFull-day Tours - PoznanBus Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradFull-day Tours - KaliningradCategory