- Half-Day National Mall Monuments Guided Sightseeing Tour with Arlington Cemetery Entry
- See the Changing of the Guards at the Tomb of the Unknowns
- Travel by bus to top landmarks and monuments along the National Mall including US Capitol, White House, Lincoln Memorial and more
- Gain insight and understanding from your knowledgeable guide
- Perfect for families, history lovers and first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Once you exit the metro station, take the escalator to the top and look for your tour guide in Signature tours attire.
This tour ends at Lincoln Memorial. You will be able to find a taxi or ride sharing vehicle in the area. You can walk back to the Arlington Cemetery metro over the bridge which is a good walk if you prefer going to your starting point. Your tour guide can provide information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothing are recommended
- Photo ID is required for all guests 16 and up at Arlington National Cemetery. Photo ID requirements can be found on Arlington National Cemetery's website.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Arlington Cemetery portion of the tour is a walking tour and is moderately strenuous. Not recommended for guests with mobility issues or very small children.
- Note: This tour will involve quite a bit of walking for about 2 hours and will require that people be physically fit and wear comfortable shoes. Not well suited for disabled people or people in wheelchair. It's not recommended to carry babies on this tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours of DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend starting the tour at 8 in Arlington." See review