- Sightseeing tour of DC memorials followed by drop-off at Arlington National Cemetery with tram tickets
- Visit war memorials, JFK’s grave site and the Eternal Flame
- Get great views of the White House, Pentagon, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, US Capitol and more
- Learn about Washington DC with commentary from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Hyatt Regency at Capitol Hill Directions: METRO: Red line to the Union Station Metro stop is located three blocks from the hotel Return point: Tour concludes at Arlington National Cemetery; there is a Metro stop as well as a taxi cab stand at the end of the tram.
What To Expect
While riding in the coach, see the gamut of popular landmark locations in and around Washington, DC. There’s the Pentagon, the Lincoln Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, FBI Headquarters, the Robert F. Kennedy Department of Justice Building, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, the Washington Monument, the Smithsonian Institution Building, the White House, the United States Capitol and the National Mall.
Ride the tram at Arlington National Cemetery and visit the Tomb of the Unknowns for the Changing of the Guard ritual by members of the US Third Infantry. Stop to see the John F. Kennedy Eternal Flame, then continue on to the US Coast Guard Memorial and the United States Marine Corps War Memorial, better known as the Iwo Jima Memorial and more.
This tour concludes with a drop-off at Arlington National Cemetery. Return transportation is not included. There is a Metro stop as well as a taxi stand at the end of the tram to assist in your return to the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothing are recommended
- Return transportation from Arlington National Cemetery not included.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tours by LOBA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Grand Washington DC Tour with Arlington National Cemetery Entry & Trolley Pass.