- See Washington DC's sights lit up for the night
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- 2-hour Big Bus tour of DC at night
- Experience unparalleled views from the vantage point of an open top double-decker Big Bus
- Live commentary in English
- Recorded commentary in multiple other languages
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you take off through the Washington DC landscape, lit up for the night, listen to live commentary in English or recorded commentary in Spanish, German, Italian, French, Mandarin, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese. Pass landmarks and highlights such as the Capitol Building, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, the White House, and others.
End your tour back where you started after 2 hours.
Please note: Night Tour timings are subject to change without notice. Please check your ticket on the day of your tour for the most current hours of operation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Live commentary in English only. Recorded commentary is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Mandarin, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese
- Panoramic night tour operates on a first-come, first-served basis, so try to arrive early to secure your seat (if option selected)
- Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour
- Operation times are subject to change without notice
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours - USA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Big Bus Washington DC Night Tour.