4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See top sites in Washington, DC on a four-hour tour that explores memorials and landmarks in the heart of the capital city. Setting out from the United States Navy Memorial, you'll visit DC highlights, from the exterior of the White House to the Lincoln Memorial, Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and more. Travel in the comfort of a climate-controlled mini coach as you wind through DC, with photo stops and a guide to share the stories behind each destination.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned mini coach
English-Speaking Live Tour Guide (on and off the bus)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
US Navy Memorial Plaza , 701 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20004, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
701 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- To encourage social distancing and to allow for additional space - all tour vehicles are running at 85% of the max allowable capacity
- No food allowed on buses (snacks are fine!)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY USA Guided Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during DC Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during DC Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during DC Highlights Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during DC Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
DC Highlights Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingWashington DCHop on Hop Off - WilliamsburgBus Tours - WilliamsburgHistorical Tours - WilliamsburgHalf-day Tours - WilliamsburgHop on Hop Off - PhiladelphiaBus Tours - PhiladelphiaHistorical Tours - PhiladelphiaHalf-day Tours - PhiladelphiaHop on Hop Off - PittsburghBus Tours - PittsburghHistorical Tours - PittsburghHalf-day Tours - PittsburghCategory
Library of CongressAnderson House (Society of the Cincinnati)White House Visitor CenterColonial WilliamsburgFranklin Delano Roosevelt MemorialThomas Jefferson MemorialNational Postal MuseumNational Air and Space MuseumCapital One ArenaUnited States Botanic GardenJohn F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts Dulles International Airport (IAD)National ZooAfrican American Civil War MuseumArt Museum of the AmericasGeorgetown UniversityJamestown SettlementPhillips CollectionNational Gallery of ArtKorean War Veterans Memorial