- Walking culinary and historical tour of the Georgetown neighborhood in Washington DC
- Learn about Georgetown's long history, which predates that of DC
- Stop to sample plenty of food along the way that represents the neighborhood's broad selection
- Small-group tour with limited number of participants ensures a more personalized experience
- All tastings included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: 28th and M across from the Four Seasons Hotel. We meet at the small park near the Capital Bike Share
We end a few blocks away from the starting point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking shoes
- Vegetarian, Vegan, kosher, Halal, Gluten-free, and Lactose-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please list any food allergies/restrictions.**Accommodations can only be made if allergies or restrictions are noted at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tour Corporation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend this tour to everybody, just keep in mind that walking distance isn't so short, and the tour will take some time." See review
- "Come hungry because there is ALOT of food to eat." See review
- "You may want to skip breakfast for this tour (which I did) and still could not finish food from the two final restaurants we visited." See review