Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore the nation's capital on a bus tour of DC
- Visit the White House, the Abraham Lincoln Memorial, and the Vietnam Veterans' Memorial
- Hear stories about American history from your guide along the way
- Make stops for photo opportunities
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures personal attention from your guide
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once everyone in your group has loaded onto the bus, set out through the city streets. Your guide makes stops at famous landmarks, so you can snap pictures and explore on your own. Stops last about 10 to 20 minutes at each place. Your guide also tells you the American history associated with each stop, too.
Some of the main stops on this tour include the White House, the WWII Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, the Franklin Roosevelt Memorial, the Martin King Jr. Memorial, the Korean War Memorial, the Abraham Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial, the Air Force Memorial, and the Marine Corps Memorial. Because this is a small-group tour, there's sometimes a chance to see Kennedy Center, Embassy Row, and the National Cathedral.
When your tour ends, you can either part ways with your group or maybe hitch a ride back to your hotel on the bus.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, guests are welcome to remain in the vehicles.
- For guests with mobility concerns, there is room for travel scooters, walkers, and wheelchairs, please advise when booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY BiPartisan Tour Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Morning DC Small-Group Bus Tour.
- "Great if you have limited days in DC, but want to see as much as possible." See review