- Visit the White House and National Mall
- See landmarks illuminated at night
- Includes transport between sites
- Small group for a personal experience
Departure & Return
We meet at Starbucks - 11th & H Street NW in front of the Grand Hyatt - 1000 H Street NW.
What To Expect
Visit the World War II Memorial, then travel on foot to the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, set at the edge of the Tidal Basin. This is the perfect spot to snap a photo of the Jefferson Memorial across the water. Tour the Korean War Veterans Memorial, and walk up the steps of the Lincoln Memorial for views back towards the US Capitol.
Make the final stop of the night at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial—your guide can assist in finding a name on the wall, as you hear the individual stories behind the war. This tour concludes at the Vietnam Memorial, close to public transport and National Mall sites.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Our small group night tours start in front of the Starbucks, at the Washington Grand Hyatt 1000 H Street NW.
- Please make sure that we have your cell phone number. We will text you the day of your tour with your guides name, number and more detailed pick up instructions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We tour rain or shine.
- Tour route may change due to construction or road closings.
- Out of respect for others face coverings are required while in the tour van.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY See DC Today
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants a truly DC experience, it is WELL WORTH the money!!!" See review
- "Anne Marie and Steve provides a great tour with lots of information and great dropoff/pickups for great pictures and quick pickups." See review
- "Well worth the money, and 3 plus hours of your time!" See review