Private Tour of Washington DC
Washington DC, United States
Lowest Price Guarantee
From $383.57 per group (up to 4)
up to 24 hours in advance
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Mineral Water, Ice, Glasses & Napkins
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel or residence in metropolitan area of Washington DC.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport, 2401 Smith Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22202
- Dulles Intl Airport, 1 Saarinen Cir, Dulles, VA 20166
- Baltimore-Washington Intl Airport, Glen Burnie, MD 21240
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, Baltimore, MD 21240, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Crown Transport LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Washington DC?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of Washington DC?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour of Washington DC?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Washington DC?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 65229P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWashington DCShore Excursions - BaltimoreBus Tours - BaltimoreCity Tours - BaltimorePorts of Call Tours - BaltimoreShore Excursions - Amboseli National ParkBus Tours - Amboseli National ParkCity Tours - Amboseli National ParkPorts of Call Tours - Amboseli National ParkShore Excursions - PhiladelphiaBus Tours - PhiladelphiaCity Tours - PhiladelphiaPorts of Call Tours - PhiladelphiaCategory
Old Post Office PavilionThe PentagonDupont CircleJamestown SettlementNational Museum of American HistoryDulles International Airport (IAD)Renwick GalleryHeurich House MuseumFrederick Douglass National Historic SiteAfrican American Civil War MuseumAlbert Einstein MemorialUnion StationNational Portrait GalleryNational Geographic MuseumRock Creek ParkFord's TheatrePhillips CollectionHard Rock Café Washington DCCapital One ArenaU.S. Air Force Memorial