15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Washington, D.C., on a private, full-day trip from New York City with a chauffeured minivan that accommodates up to six passengers. Enjoy the ride in comfort and style, then spend a day exploring the capital’s most important sites. See the United States Capitol and the moving tombs of the Arlington National Cemetery, then continue to the White House and Presidential memorials. Visit the museums and monuments that line the National Mall before returning to New York.
- Full-day, private tour from NYC to Washington, D.C.
- Explore the city with a driver and guide
- Visit the capital city's most important destinations
- Admission fees included
- Perfect choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Child Safety and Booster Seats (guests must provide child safety seats for all children ages 4 and younger and booster seats for all children ages 5 to 8)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet and return guests to any location within 15 miles of Times Square.
- Newark Liberty Intl Airport, 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114
- John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Jamaica, NY 11430
- LaGuardia Airport, East Elmhurst, NY 11371
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal, 711 12th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, Brooklyn, NY 11231, USA
- Cape Liberty Cruise Port, 4 Port Terminal Blvd, Bayonne, NJ 07002, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vehicle accommodates up to six passengers
- At time of booking, all guests must provide: pick up location and mobile/cellular telephone number. In addition, if airport or cruise terminal pick up: name of carrier; flight number or ship name.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children ages 0-4 must be accompanied by a child safety seat. Children ages 4-8 must come with a booster seat. The use of these seats by children is required by law. A tour with children ages 8 or younger cannot commence without the appropriate booster or child safety seat.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Family in New York, Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Washington DC Day Trip from New York?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Washington DC Day Trip from New York?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Washington DC Day Trip from New York?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Washington DC Day Trip from New York?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Washington DC Day Trip from New York
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityWashington DCShore Excursions - WilliamsburgBus Tours - WilliamsburgPorts of Call Tours - WilliamsburgHistorical Tours - WilliamsburgFull-day Tours - WilliamsburgShore Excursions - PhiladelphiaBus Tours - PhiladelphiaPorts of Call Tours - PhiladelphiaHistorical Tours - PhiladelphiaFull-day Tours - PhiladelphiaShore Excursions - PittsburghBus Tours - PittsburghPorts of Call Tours - PittsburghHistorical Tours - PittsburghFull-day Tours - PittsburghCategory
Penn Quarter Tours & TicketsArt Museum of the Americas Tours & TicketsGeorgetown University Tours & TicketsOctagon House Tours & TicketsNational Portrait Gallery Tours & TicketsU Street Corridor Tours & TicketsUnited States Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsSupreme Court of the United States Tours & TicketsIslamic Mosque of Washington DC Tours & TicketsHouse of the Temple Tours & TicketsAbby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum Tours & TicketsNationals Park Tours & TicketsHeurich House Museum Tours & TicketsThe Smithsonian Tours & TicketsArlington House Tours & TicketsMonticello Tours & TicketsGeorge Washington Masonic National Memorial Tours & TicketsOld Stone House Tours & TicketsInternational Spy Museum Tours & TicketsFranklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial Tours & Tickets