- 6-hour private military tour of DC
- Private tour for personal service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick-up and drop-off at lodging points within downtown Washington, DC, National Harbor, MD, Arlington County, VA, or the City of Alexandria, VA.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport, 2401 Smith Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22202
What To Expect
Continue to Fort McNair and the Industrial College of Armed Forces, now known as the Dwight D. Eisenhower School for National Security and Resource Strategy, where military officers are trained in national security. See the home of the ‘Old Guard,’ the military’s ceremonial unit that’s the official escort to the President of the United States.
Take a break for lunch (own expense) at the Officer’s Club in either Fort McNair or Fort Myer, then travel to Arlington National Cemetery. You’ll have plenty of time to visit the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and President Kennedy’s grave, or search for other markers among Arlington’s gravestones. After visiting Arlington National Cemetery, make the return trip to your accommodations, where this tour concludes.
Note: If you would like to include an inside tour of the Pentagon, visit their website to book a visit and enter your personal information to request advance clearance (there is no additional cost for advance clearance).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DC MILITARY TOURS, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private US Army and Pentagon Tour in Washington DC by Luxury Car.