- 3.5-hour SkyVue convertible van tour of the Washington DC area
- Stop to take photos of the White House, Lincoln Memorial, and the Jefferson Memorial
- Stroll down the waterfront at the National Harbor in Maryland
- See the giant Ferris wheel, Capitol Wheel
- Visit Alexandria, and learn about it’s colonial history while you admire its present-day architecture
- Spend time at the US Marine Corps War Memorial and US Air Force Memorial
- Enjoy bottled water onboard your vehicle
Departure & Return
Starts/Ends at U.S. Navy Memorial 701 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your first stops on this tour are at the White House, Lincoln Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial. Enjoy photo opportunities as you pass through the National Mall, before continuing on to Maryland’s National Harbor. At the National Harbor, take a stroll along the waterfront or take a ride on the Capitol Wheel (own expense).
Next up is a visit to Alexandria in Virginia. Keep your eyes peeled as you drive across the Potomac River. Listen to stories of the colonial history of Alexandria from your guide.
Your last stops of the day are at the US Marine Corps War Memorial and US Air Force Memorial. Your tour lets you go at the place your tour began — the Us Navy Memorial.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Shuttle buses and vans do not have storage for accommodating carry-on bags or baby strollers. Please only bring purses, briefcases, or backpacks for your tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- To encourage social distancing and to allow for additional space - all tour vehicles are running at 75% of the max allowable capacity
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No food allowed on buses (snacks are fine!)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY USA Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Open Top Convertible Bus Tour of DC.