Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Washington, D.C. tour with reserved entry tickets to Washington Monument
- Admire panoramic views over the capital city from the 500-foot-high observation deck at the Washington Monument
- Click postcard-worthy photos of DC’s landmarks and memorials
- Stop at the Lincoln Memorial and several others during the coach sightseeing tour
- See the White House and the US Capitol Building as your guide explains their history
Departure & Return
701 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20004
What To Expect
See the White House, the official residence and principal workplace of the President of the United States of America, and the United States Capitol, often called Capitol Hill, the seat of the United States Congress.
Then head to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, a national memorial honoring those US service members of the armed forces who fought, died, or went missing in the Vietnam War. Continue on to the Lincoln Memorial, honoring Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States; the Korean War Veterans Memorial, commemorating those who served in the Korean War; the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, dedicated to one of the nation’s founding fathers and author of the Declaration of Independence; and the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, honoring the icon of the civil rights movement.
Finally, visit the popular Washington Monument on the National Mall. A reserved entry ticket is be provided. Once inside and after a brief security screening, proceed to the ground floor lobby for an elevator ride to the observation deck 500 feet off the ground. Enjoy a stellar view of the entire region from this unique vantage point atop the world's tallest obelisk monument. Also, visit the 490-foot level museum and exhibits before concluding the tour with an elevator descent to the lobby.
Viator Exclusives combine unique experiences and great deals—from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences—and are not available from other third-party online sellers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Tours are not wheelchair accessible; strollers and baby carriages are not able to be accommodated
- Please note: guests that arrive after departure will not be accommodated and may not be refunded
- Please note: attractions visited may be very crowded
- Participants who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, behave in a disorderly manner, or pose a threat to other guests are subject to cancellation without refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY USA Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Washington Monument Reserved Admission with DC Landmarks and Memorials Tour.