- Buffet lunch and dance cruise in Washington DC
- See Washington DC's highlights, including the Washington Monument and Admiral's Row
- Cruise under the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, the only active drawbridge on the Potomac River
- Pass by Alexandria, first settled in the 1600s by Scottish and English tobacco merchants
Departure & Return
Departure PointWashington DC, Washington DC, District of Columbia
Pier 4 • 580 Water Street SW • Washington, DC 20024
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The Spirit of Washington is a modern dining ship with both inner and outer seating areas. The three inner dining areas offer plenty of comfortable seating with large picture windows to see the sites, while the topside outer deck provides fresh air and an open view of the landscape. There are also spacious dance floors and full-service bars on board.
Before or after eating, grab a drink from one of the onboard bars and dance the afternoon away as a professional DJ spins the latest Top 40 hits.
Throughout the cruise, listen as the captain provides anecdotes and stories about the history and happenings of the nation’s capital while passing the Washington Monument, Reagan National Airport, the United States Naval Research Laboratory, Old Town Alexandria in Virginia, the Woodrow Wilson Memorial Bridge and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please Note: Although we offer children 3 years old and under free admission, please enter how many children are attending in the field provided, so that we can accommodate them on the cruise.
- The ships feature cabaret-style seating. The majority of the tables accommodate 4 to 8 people and guests are sometimes seated with other parties. Please understand that we cannot guarantee specific seating on the deck
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Washington DC Scenic Lunch Cruise.