30 to 45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and dropoff (if option selected)
Airport fee $25 per person
Departure & Return
67 Tower Rd, West Harrison, NY 10604, USA
Ross Aviation West
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Price based on Robinson R44 helicopter.
- Convenient roundtrip transfers are available from anywhere in Manhattan for additional fee (if option selected).
- Maximum passenger height is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a relaxed crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking).
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost.
- Routes are subject to change based on weather, air traffic control and temporary flight restrictions.
- Under 18 requires parental or guardian consent.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on helicopter flights.
- Fall foliage tours are subject to actual color changes, typically occurring between mid September and early November.
- Flights should be booked for the first days of your New York visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined.
- Please note: this tour departs and arrives in Westchester.
- Wings Air Helicopters LLC assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, catering, hotel, etc.) arranged on client’s behalf with third parties.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wings Air Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Couple's Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Couple's Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Couple's Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Couple's Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Couple's Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester
30 to 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWestchester CountyHelicopter Tours - New YorkCategory