30 to 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Soar high above New York City and the beautiful Hudson Valley on this guided helicopter tour. Beginning at the Westchester County Airport in White Plains choose from a three- or six-passenger helicopter, or upgrade for a private couple’s flight. See Tarrytown Castle, the Tappan Zee Bridge, the Hudson River Palisades, Central Park and Yankee Stadium. Select from a 30- or 45-minute flight, the latter heading downtown toward Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, plus Freedom Tower, Battery Park and more.
- 30- or 45-minute New York helicopter tour from White Plains
- Hover above the Hudson Valley and the iconic Manhattan skyline
- Fly around the George Washington Bridge, Central Park and Yankee Stadium, as well as historical Westchester landmarks
- Listen to narration by a skilled helicopter pilot
- Choose the longer tour for aerial views of Freedom Tower, Battery Park, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Upgrade to a private couple’s flight for a romantic date in the sky
Saved to wishlist!
Airport fee $25 per person
Departure & Return
67 Tower Rd, West Harrison, NY 10604, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a relaxed crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking).
- Convenient roundtrip transfers are available from anywhere in Manhattan for additional fee (if option selected).
- This tour flies directly over Manhattan (except restricted areas). Routes are subject to change based on weather, air traffic control and temporary flight restrictions.
- 2-3 passengers fly in Robinson R44 helicopter, 4-5 passengers fly in AStar helicopter. Parties over 5 passengers will fly divided.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per helicopter: 500 lbs (226 kg) in 3-passenger R44 helicopter and 1,000 lbs (453 kg) in 5-passenger Airbus helicopters.
- Maximum passenger height in 3-passenger R44 helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Flights should be booked for the first days of your New York visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance.
- This is not a private tour. Shared flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to operate and may be cancelled if minimum is not met.
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost.
- Under 18 requires parental or guardian consent.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on helicopter flights.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: this tour departs and arrives in Westchester.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wings Air Helicopters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Manhattan Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Manhattan Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Manhattan Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Manhattan Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7030MANHATTAN
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHelicopter ToursCity ToursExtremeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingWestchester County4WD Tours - New YorkSporting Events - New YorkHelicopter Tours - New YorkCity Tours - New YorkExtreme - New YorkCategory