8 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
Hi Viz vests;
Lock per bike;
Self-guided routes and maps;
Emergency backup vehicle.
Food & drinks.
Departure & Return
Octagon, Cahernamart, Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Riders must be 18 years of age or older.
- There is a rider weight limit of 120kgs/260lbs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during eBiking the Great Western Greenway. Mayo. Self-guided. Full/half day.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 11121P384
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWestportNature and Wildlife - Western IrelandMountain Bike Tours - Western IrelandNature and Wildlife - GalwayMountain Bike Tours - GalwayNature and Wildlife - ShannonMountain Bike Tours - ShannonCategory