- Get up close and personal with the dramatic scenery on a small-group tour
- A flexible itinerary lets you explore at your own pace
- See the UNESCO-listed Jurassic Coast, and other key Dorset highlights
- Round-trip transit from Weymouth, including hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
This tour starts from Weymouth Train Station - 9.30am - If you need picking up from your hotel or B&B within Weymouth or Portland, please email us.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise your preferred pickup location at the time of booking (hotel or port pickup/drop off available)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY DayTrippa UK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands