- Enjoy the more personalized service of a small-group tour
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- Absorb scenic vistas that formed the Romantic movement
- Avoid hidden costs with entry fees included as per itinerary
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The time of pickup from Oxenholme train station is timed to meet the first train heading towards Glasgow from London Euston on Monday to Friday
- The English Lake District weather can change quickly, even in the summer months. Please bring a waterproof coat with a hood in case of rain or windy weather
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- As there is a little walking involved on the tour, some uphill and on uneven or wet terrain, please wear suitable, comfortable shoes
- Children under the age of 5 can travel on this tour but we do not recommend it
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passengers, including children of any age, must have a seat purchased for them
- Most travelers can participate
- We will collect you from the departure point linked to your chosen option. Please do not change to a different departure point without informing us in advance as we don't automatically go to every departure point. If we don't know you have changed your departure point we may not pick you up for the tour!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY English Lakes Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized