Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We meet passengers who have select this option at the Windermere Information Centre is approximately 100m from Windermere Train Station at the top of Victoria Street.
We meet passengers who select this option at Bowness Bay Pier 3, next to the ticket office.
We meet travelers who select this option at the bus stop opposite the Ambleside Library.
Passengers are met at the ticket office.
Passengers are met in the car park behind Oddfellows Arms public house.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation is received at the time of booking
- There are toilet stops on route
- Minimal walking is involved
- Our vehicles are not currently wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Mountain Goat
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms