- Maximize your time with a comprehensive full-day itinerary
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- Explore the landscape that inspired Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre
- Ideal for literature lovers, nature enthusiasts, and history buffs
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passengers, including children of any age, must have a seat purchased for them
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY English Lakes Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.