Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Terracotta Warriors and custom Xian sightseeing tour
- Morning visit to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- View the ancient clay soldiers and learn about their history
- Tailor your afternoon to visit two of six recommended attractions
- Opt to visit the Banpo Museum, Shaanxi Museum, Xian City Wall, or three other sights
- Lunch and entrance tickets at own expense for maximum flexibility
- Private air-conditioned transport and downtown hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Discuss the six attractions available to visit after the Terracotta Warriors, and tell your guide your two choices. Since your tour excludes entrance fees and lunch, you can keep your options open until the afternoon. Plus, because there are no time-consuming shopping stops, you can enjoy your time to the fullest.
After the drive to theTerracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, enjoy ample time inside to see the massed ranks of the 3rd-century BC clay soldiers. Learn how they were made and buried with China’s first emperor, Qin Shi Huang, and explore the exhibition room showcasing the bronze chariots and other treasures found at the site.
Afterward, break for lunch (own expense) before heading to your chosen afternoon sights.
Maybe head to the Banpo Museum to see the remains of a 6,000-year-old village, or chart the history of Shaanxi province at the Shaanxi Museum (closed on Mondays). Alternatively, opt to visit Xian City Wall, the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Bell Tower and Drum Tower Square, or bustling Muslim Street – the choice is yours.
After visiting your chosen sights, your tour finishes with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Admissions add up to US$17.00 to US$42.00 per person based on sites of your choosing.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Terracotta Warriors Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Summers and winters should be avoided and the times when schools are on holidays, unless if you are ok with extreme weather, long ques and huge crowds." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews