Explore our promoted experiences
- Taste your way through Xi’an on a half-day tuk-tuk and walking tour
- Explore the city’s ancient Muslim quarter with an informative local guide
- Watch local delicacies be prepared and sample traditional street food
- Enrich your understanding of local culture and enjoy its unique cuisine
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Hilton Hotel Lobby Address: 199 DONGXIN ROAD XINCHENG DISTRICT, XI'AN Dates: See Availability
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 PM - 06:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Special diet requirement are open to advise in advance.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lily's Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands