2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cover ground you couldn’t hope to cover by bus or taxi over two fascinating days of door-to-door touring with a private guide. See two terracotta armies, one crafted for Qin Shi Huang, the second for a Han emperor. Walk on Xian City Wall, tour the Muslim Quarter, admire Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and explore traditional cave homes. Accommodation is at your discretion: Upgrade to include Chinese restaurant lunches.
- See both terracotta armies: in Xian and the underground Han Yang Ling Museum
- Talk to locals through your private guide as you tour traditional cave dwellings
- Discover Xian’s historic highlights, including the walls and the Muslim Quarter
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers on both days
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide ;
Lunch in a nice local restaurant (if you choose)
Private transfer from and to centrally-located hotel.
Lunch (If you choose the tour only)
Hotel accommodation in Xi'an
Cycling or riding golf cart on City Wall
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This tour offers flexible departure time and convenient private transfer service from and to your centrally-located hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please prepare comfortable walking shoes based on itinerary
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please make your own hotel accommodation arrangement
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lily's Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Two-Day Xi'an Heritage Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursMulti-day ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingXianOvernight Tours - Northwest ChinaMulti-day Tours - Northwest ChinaClassic Car Tours - Northwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Northwest ChinaOvernight Tours - Tai'anMulti-day Tours - Tai'anClassic Car Tours - Tai'anHistorical Tours - Tai'anOvernight Tours - LuoyangMulti-day Tours - LuoyangClassic Car Tours - LuoyangHistorical Tours - LuoyangCategory
Bell and Drum Tower Square Tours & TicketsShuyuanmen Pedestrian Street Tours & TicketsDrum Tower (Gulou) Tours & TicketsMausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang Tomb) Tours & TicketsMuslim Quarter Tours & TicketsLouguantai National Forest Park Tours & TicketsShaanxi History Museum Tours & TicketsTomb of Emperor Jing Di (Hanyangling) Tours & TicketsXian Museum & Small Wild Goose Pagoda (Xiaoyanta) Tours & TicketsBanpo Village Tours & TicketsHuaqing Palace Tours & TicketsGuangren Temple Tours & Tickets