- Dawn, dusk or full-day safari in Yala National Park, with an experienced local guide
- Take an exciting 4x4 game drive around the reserve's forests, plains and lagoon
- Hear fascinating facts and tales of the species as you explore
- Watch for leopards in a reserve with one of the world’s highest densities of this majestic big cat
- Look for elephants, crocodiles, monkeys, boar and exotic birdlife among other animals
- Choose a half-day morning or evening safari or upgrade to a full-day safari
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a private guide, with personalized commentary
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not recommended for child aged 5 years or under
- Please Advise which safari would you like to go on when you making the booking for Half Day Safari.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms