3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified trekker(depend on availability day you are visiting otherwise the driver will guide you)
Hotel pickup & drop-off from Yala,Kataragama or Tissamaharama
Yala National Park entrance + jeep hire
Note:-In unforseen situations the rates are subject to change based on government policies.
Any Expences of Personal Nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the hotel staying around Kataragama & Tissamaharama.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ceylon Boutique Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wildlife safari at Yala National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wildlife safari at Yala National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wildlife safari at Yala National Park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wildlife safari at Yala National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Wildlife safari at Yala National Park
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesYala National ParkNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - HambantotaNature and Wildlife - Nuwara EliyaCategory