1 day (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
All national park fees
This individual price applies to more than two people.
Not applicable to individuals
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up included form Tissamaharama,Kirinda or Yala area.We will pick you at the correct time as follows.Tissamaharama area – 4.30am / 2.00pm and
Yala area – 5.00am/ 2.30pm
We are the front in Line Every Day.as we pick you up early to get front tokens for the ticketing.
Some Customers select the hotel out of our pick up area customers have to pay additional fees.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yala Leopard Eye Safari
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Yala safari Tours at Yala national park (Fullday/Halfday)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Yala safari Tours at Yala national park (Fullday/Halfday)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Yala safari Tours at Yala national park (Fullday/Halfday)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifePhotography ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportYala National ParkNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvincePhotography Tours - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - HambantotaPhotography Tours - HambantotaNature and Wildlife - Nuwara EliyaPhotography Tours - Nuwara EliyaCategory