Explore our promoted experiences
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
Departure & Return
We meet at the pavilion next to the Upper Falls Parking Area. This is also the starting point for Uncle Tom's Trail, when it is open.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yellowstone Hiking Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff