- 7-day tour of Armenia and its ancient landmarks from Yerevan
- Discover the 3,500-year-old history of the city with a knowledgeable guide
- Marvel at the UNESCO-listed Geghard Monastery and the Armenian Apostolic
- Admire the natural splendor of Lake Sevan
- Enjoy 6 nights' of accomodation in comfortable hotels and selected meals
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotels or the airport in Yerevan, Armenia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- OPERATED BY ONE WAY TOUR
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.