5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Armenia’s UNESCO World Heritage–listed treasures on this Garni-Geghard day tour from Yerevan. Visit the iconic Temple of Garni — widely considered the country’s most important symbol of pre-Christian Armenia — with a guide and admire the classical Hellenistic architecture you find. Enjoy breathtaking views over Mt Ararat on route to the UNESCO–listed monastery complex of Geghard. On arrival, discover medieval chapels cut out of the rugged rock face, gain insight into the site’s 4th-century history and marvel at the mighty cliffs of the Azat River gorge.
- Day tour to Garni-Geghard tour from Yerevan
- Visit the Temple of Garni with a guide and marvel at its impressive Hellenistic architecture
- Admire fine views over Mt Ararat
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage–listed site of Geghard
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your Yerevan hotel
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- OPERATED BY central tour
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour to Garni Geghard Armenia
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingYerevanHistorical Tours - TbilisiHistorical Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - TrabzonCategory