- Explore parts of Armenia that are difficult to access without a car
- Hassle-free pickup from your Yerevan hotel (on request)
- Get insights into Armenian cultural traditions from your guide
- Travel in a Wi-Fi-equipped vehicle: Ideal for sharing photos
Departure & Return
"Yerani Travel" is located in the city center of Yerevan, next to the Cascade complex
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yerani Travel LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Group tour: Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery and Lavash baking.