6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Local Guide
Other personal expenses
Entrance fee (for yourself)
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This special tour will be conducted with a public transportation and cruising taxi as stated in the tour information, NOT including private vehicle. Your guide will be at the meeting point on foot. If you need a private vehicle, please feel free to ask us and we will estimate an additional cost for you.
- Yokohama Port
- Harumi Triton Square, 1-chōme-8-16 Harumi, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0053, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kamakura Full-Day Private Trip with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kamakura Full-Day Private Trip with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kamakura Full-Day Private Trip with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kamakura Full-Day Private Trip with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kamakura Full-Day Private Trip with Nationally-Licensed Guide
1 day 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYokohamaShore Excursions - KantoRail Tours - KantoBus Tours - KantoCity Tours - KantoWalking Tours - KantoPorts of Call Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoCategory