Departure & Return
If you have booked a hotel pick-up we will meet you in your hotel lobby. If we are meeting you in Yokohama, we will meet you at the East Exit of Yokohama Station in front of the Chanel shop. Exact details provided on booking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour requires you to be physically fit. You will be walking about 9 km over the course of the day. We will be going at a slow pace across mostly flat land but you do need to be in reasonable health and be able to walk up and down stairs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hello! Tokyo Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Yokohama Tour - History, Culture and Food.