Departure & Return
We will advise actual pick up time and meeting point in Departure Notice. Departure Notice will be faxed one day before service date to your hotel's front desk by 1700hrs (5.00 pm). For non-hotel guest in Yokohama City, Departure Notice will be sent one day before service date to your email address by 1700 hrs (5:00 pm).
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotels with telephone no. start with '045' (eg: 045-xxx-xxxx)
- Minimum of 4 Adult fares to activate the service.
- Baggage: One Big Suite Case & One Hand Carry per Passengers, For additional baggage, please check with us & indicate under "Special Requirement".
- We provide a Door-to-Door service*. We will pick you up from the Airport terminal you arrived and take you to the address where you want to go to. On departure we will pick you up from your address and drop you off at the terminal from which your flight leaves. (Noted that all flight details and address info are based on the booking form which you filled in).
- Except a few LCC terminals with limited access & Apartments with narrow streets.
- If you are going to your destination from a hotel, normally please wait at the hotel lobby. (you will receive departure notice one day before service day, around 5 PM). If being collected from an apartment or your home, please wait outside by your main door. If apartment or home unable to reach due to narrow streets and our vehicle size, will decide meeting point nearby.
- Your pick-up time will be indicated in the Departure Notice we send to you/your hotel by email/fax one day before (around 5pm) the service date.
- To make a change to your booking please contact our Cherry Tomato crew via email. For changes or amendment on travelling day or later, Please contact our service center.
- Please contact our Cherry Tomato Service Center asap and we will do our best to locate your missing item.
- Wheelchair can be arranged only if we were informed. You must inform us in advance if there are passenger needs wheelchair or travel with a wheelchair. A rental wheelchair for mobility also can be arranged in advance.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cherry Tomato
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms