Are you interested in?
5 Tours & Activities
Everland Resort Tours
21 Tours & Activities
5 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Gain admission to Everland Resort, with your choice of day pass to either the Everland theme park or the Caribbean Bay water park, depending on your selection. Enjoy a fun-filled day of thrilling rides, water slides and wildlife attractions suitable for the entire family. Round-trip transport from your Seoul hotel to nearby Yongin is included on your day trip to ‘Magic Land’ or the ‘Wild River.’
- Admission to Everland Resort
- Spend a day enjoying fun rides and attractions at the world’s 7th-largest theme park
- Perfect for the whole family!
- Round-trip transport from Seoul included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Everland Day Pass Ticket
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point199, Everland-ro, Pogok-eup, Cheoin-gu, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do 17023 South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
After hotel pickup in Seoul, you’re driven to Everland Resort, the seventh-largest theme park in the world — located in the nearby city of Yongin. Use your admission ticket to enjoy the Everland theme park. After a full day of family fun with thrills, splashes and wildlife, meet your driver for the drive back to your Seoul hotel.
You’ll be picked up from your Seoul hotel and driven to Everland Resort, the world’s 7th-largest theme park located in the nearby city of Yongin. With your admission ticket, you can enjoy Everland theme park and your driver can answer any questions you may have, and after your time at the resort, you’ll be taken back to your Seoul hotel. Admission to Everland Theme Park This massive theme park features five themed zones: Global Fair, Zoo-Topia, European Adventure, Magic Land and American Adventure. At the entrance, you’ll walk through Global Fair for food, photos and souvenirs. Head to Zoo-Topia with the kids for the petting zoo, pony rides, animal shows and glimpses of polar bears, sea lions, elephants, penguins, tigers and primates. Take the Amazon Express raft ride or hop on the caged safari bus for a look at ligers and bears roaming in a contained habitat!
Admission Ticket Included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 3 people is required to book this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY KOREA TOUR (DMZ TOUR)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Admission to Everland Theme Park with Transport from Seoul ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Admission to Everland Theme Park with Transport from Seoul ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Admission to Everland Theme Park with Transport from Seoul ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Admission to Everland Theme Park with Transport from Seoul ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Many rides were not available and the cold weather stopped me from going around." See review
Product code: 5754ICNEVERPASS