- Learn about chocolate making from bean to bar (or truffle) with an expert
- Taste chocolates made with different beans and discover the varying flavors
- Includes discounts on chocolates from the store—great gifting option
- Numbers are capped at just eight travelers, ensuring an intimate experience
Departure & Return
Join us at the York Cocoa Works reception to explore our Chocolate Manufactory.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Special Dietary Requirements are catered for
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY York Cocoa Works
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands