Departure & Return
Outside 1331 bar and restaurant.
The tour ends just over the road from Clifford's Tower in St George's Field. To get back to the city centre, you can either enjoy a stroll along the bank of the River Ouse or retrace the steps the tour took - either way, if you feel a bit turned around please do ask Dorian for assistance!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Dogs are welcome to join.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dorian Deathly's Deathly Dark Ghost Tour of York
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by The Deathly Dark Ghost Tour of York : Winner of 4 #LOVEYORK Awards.