Explore our promoted experiences
- Early evening Ouse River cruise from York
- Escape the city in favor of the countryside, passing ancient landmarks and quaint riverside villages
- Learn about York's Roman and Viking heritage with live onboard commentary
- Keep warm in the heated saloon and purchase drinks and snacks
Departure & Return
This cruise will depart from Pontoon 1 at King's Staith, York, YO1 9SN.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Cruises York
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands