- Plan your own itinerary and pick which sights you visit
- The bus tour has 20 stops to choose from
- A great way to tick off lots of top York sights in a day
- Learn as you ride—an audio guide is provided
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours from when you first board the bus (depending on the option selected). Unlimited usage within this time.
- Customers can board the tour from any of the 20 stops along the route.
- A circuit takes approx. 1 hour.
- Buses depart every hour. Monday 6th September until Friday 22nd October: Monday to Friday- buses depart every 30 minute until 1400 then hourly till finish. Saturday & Sunday- 30 minute service all day. Saturday 23nd October until Sunday 31st October: buses depart every 20 minutes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff