- A self-led tour lets you visit Plitvice Lakes National Park independently
- Round-trip coach transit from Zadar takes all the hassle out of touring
- Get up close and personal with the UNESCO-listed park’s many charms
- Explore at your own pace, and don’t worry about following a large group
Departure & Return
We are in the old town Zadar , 2 minutes walk from the peoples square .
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Free hotel pick up and drop off is available in Zadar town only ! And the time of pick up depends on which side of town your apartment is , we will contact you about this matter in advance . For pick ups out of town there will be some extra charge
- We recommend some good walking shoes for this excursion.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Tickets are booked for entrance 1 , 10:00 am , please bring Croatian Kuna cash for tickets !
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elegance Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "You will be given 4 hours to see the lake by yourself no maps provided, take a picture of the route on the board or simply follow the signs." See review
- "Not sure supermarket stop is necessary if people are prepared earlier but would def recommend to people" See review
- "In June, there was already crowded of visitors , it was very important to have group entrance to safe much time of queueing up." See review