Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel to the outlying location with ease via minivan or car
- Gain insight into Plitvice Lakes UNESCO-listed park from your guide
- Forget the hustle and bustle of the city as you wander in nature
- Relax after an active day with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Customers should wait in front of the meteorological pole.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Please note: November 1st through March 31st, the panoramic trains and electric boats do not operate. Tour will be operated on foot during these periods.
- Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park might be restricted
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roundabout Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff