- Full-day trip to Plitvice Lakes National Park from Zagreb
- Explore the UNESCO-listed national park with a friendly expert guide
- Hike the forest trails and be left speechless by dramatic lakeside views
- Get a closer look at the crystalline lakes with an electric boat ride
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
After arriving in Plitvice Lakes National Park, hop off the shuttle and begin exploring the park, marveling at the diversity of trees: from pine to spruce to beech trees and the verdant ferns that blanket the forest floor. The trail can be steep at times, going down as much as 300 steps, but it’s well worth it, as you’ll find out.
Stroll along the trails, taking in the colorful wild floors that flank your way, and pass over wooden bridges that afford incredible extremely picture-worthy photos of the turquoise lakes, streams and waterfalls.
Hop on an electric boat to get an even better look at the lakes, as you cruise along the clear water, the color of which feels like it’s straight out of a dreamed-up fantasy land.
After the ride, keep going on foot as you marvel at the views of the higher lakes. Later opt either for a bus or a train ride for the final panoramic view of the the lakes and surrounding forests. Then take 60 minutes of free time to do some more exploring or grab lunch (at own expense) at a restaurant, before returning to the shuttle for the ride back to Zagreb where you’ll be dropped off at your hotel.
List of selected hotels that offer pickup and drop-off:
Hotel Astoria - Petrinjska ulica 71, 10000
Hotel Hilton - Ulica grada Vukovara 269A, 10000
Hotel Esplanade - Mihanovićeva ulica 1, 10000
Hotel Westin - Ulica Izidora Kršnjavog 1, 10000
Hotel Sheraton - Ul. kneza Borne 2, 10000
Hotel Panorama - Trg Krešimira Ćosića 9, 10000
Hotel Dubrovnik, Gajeva ul. 1, 10000
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A strenuous amount of walking is involved; sneakers or hiking boots are recommended
- Not recommended for travelers with health issues
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms