- Private Slovenia tour from Zagreb
- Walking tour of Ljubljana
- Ride the funicular to Ljubljana Castle
- Tour and train ride at Postojna Cave
- Self-guided audio tour at Predjama Castle
- All activities included
- Pickup and drop-off at centrally-located Zagreb hotels
Departure & Return
Our guide will wait in front of the Meteorological station. This is a small display that shows temperature and barometric pressure on the north side of the park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Ljubljana, a local guide will share the city’s stories, architecture, and culture on a walking tour through the historic center. As you pass the beloved Dragon Bridge, find out how the fire-breathing, mythical creatures became symbols of the city, then board the steep funicular railway to Ljubljana Castle, where you’ll have sweeping views across Ljubljana.
The next stop is Postojna Cave, a 33-mile (53-km.) trip back towards the border, and the entrance to a vast system of karst caverns carved by the Pivka River. Explore the cave on a guided tour, then continue to the nearby Predjama Castle, where you’ll learn stories about dramatic sieges and historic battles. This tour includes an audio guide to Predjama Castle, so you can tour the Renaissance structure at your own pace.
Following your time at Predjama Castle, meet back up with the driver for the return trip to Zagreb, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Instant confirmation at the time of your booking. Guaranteed departures.
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are at the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A moderate amount of walking with some steep parts is involved
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The temperature in the cave is around 8 Celsius (46 Fahrenheit), please wear appropriate warm clothes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Petros d.o.o
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms