- Private day trip to Plitvice Lake National Park from Zagreb
- Visit the UNESCO-listed lakes with a friendly private guide
- Enjoy a walking tour around the forest trails inside Plitvice Lake National Park
- See incredible flora and fauna and breathtaking lakeside panoramas
- Ride on an electric boat around the lower lakes
- Relax on a sightseeing tour by electric train before leaving the national park
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
After you get there, begin by exploring the forests crammed with pine, beech and spruce trees. Stroll along the trails, flanked by colorful flowers. Walk over attractive wooden bridges and then catch site of one of the 16 lakes inside the park: the turquoise waters look like they’re straight out of a made-up fantasy land. Gawk at the waterfalls and the streams cutting through the forest. The route goes down 300 stairs, so be prepared to walk but you’ll quickly see it’s well worth it.
About halfway through the time in the park, stop for lunch at a café (at your own expense). After, hop in a boat to cruise around the lower lakes for an up-close look at these spectacular waters. Later, disembark the boat and get on a train for a spin around the park. Enjoy the incredible views from the train carriage and the amazing panoramas.
After the train ride, board the minivan for the ride back to Zagreb where you’ll be dropped off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of challenging walking is involved; sneakers or hiking boots are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms