- Learn about Croatia’s history from your guide
- Explore Zagreb on foot with your group
- Visit World War II-era tunnels
- Hear stories about Yugoslavia-era Croatia
Departure & Return
in front of the horseman statue at the main square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Free Spirit Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you want to better understand the history of this region, this tour is a must!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews