2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Admire the historic monuments of the Croatian capital and gain an insight into local life in Zagreb on this private walking tour. Accompanied by a local guide, explore the lively Ban Josip Jelacic Square, tuck into street food specialties at Dolac Market, ride the funicular to the Old Town, and admire the architecture of the Zagreb Cathedral.
- 3-hour Private Zagreb ‘Through the Eyes of a Local’ Walking Tour
- Learn about local life in Zagreb as you visit Dolac Market and Ban Josip Jelacic square
- Sample delicious local specialties
- Admire Zagreb landmarks such as Zagreb Cathedral, the Bloody Bridge, and the Stone Gate
- Hear about Croatian life, culture, and traditions from a local guide
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Zagreb or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Guidance by a certified local guide with 500+ tours experience
Departure & Return
Ban Jelačić Square , Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, CroatiaThis activity will end right where it started.
in front of the horseman statue every day at 10am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The tour operates every day, starting at 10am
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Free Spirit Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Zagreb with Funicular Ride and WW2 Tunnels
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCity Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkMarkets - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaCity Tours - LjubljanaMarkets - LjubljanaWalking Tours - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazCity Tours - GrazMarkets - GrazWalking Tours - GrazCategory
Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza) Tours & TicketsMirogoj Cemetery Tours & TicketsCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsLotrscak Tower Tours & TicketsSamobor Tours & TicketsZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Tours & TicketsMedvedgrad Castle Tours & TicketsArt Pavilion Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & TicketsSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka) Tours & TicketsZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye) Tours & TicketsBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek) Tours & TicketsZagreb Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava) Tours & TicketsCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb) Tours & TicketsStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste) Tours & TicketsZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square) Tours & TicketsMount Medvednica (Sljeme) Tours & Tickets