- Zagreb walking tour with a professional guide
- Explore Zagreb’s upper and lower town neighborhoods: Gornji Grad and Donji Grad
- Learn about the city’s rich history and culture as you walk
- See top Zagreb attractions including the Stone Gate and Zagreb Cathedral
- Walk through neighborhoods steeped in history such as medieval Gradec
Departure & Return
A tour guide will wait for you by the 'Josip Jelacic on a horse' statue, holding a sign 'Zagreb Walking Tour'.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop by the colorful Zagreb Cathedral, or as it’s officially called, the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Perambulate down 19th-century streets and stop for a photo-op at Lotrščak Tower, a site that boasts cannons that are fired every day. Hear about the artistic treasures inside the Galerija Klovićevi Dvori, the city’s main art museum, as you pass by it.
Then turn down the city’s leafy greenway, Strossmayer Promenade, the verdant greenway that connects the upper and lower town. Toward the end, gaze at the Stone Gate. Ever since a fire in 1731 destroyed all of the gate except for the painting of the Virgin Mary, locals have attributed miraculous things to the painting. Keep an eye out! You might witness a miracle!
Now walk up to the city's upper town and head over to Kravi Most, a street that's unofficially known as the 'bloody bridge.' Most definitely a street and not a bridge, Kravi Most's nickname attests to the medieval battles that once took place on it between the warring neighborhoods of Gradec and Kaptol.
After 90 minutes of discovering exciting Zagreb, head back to where it all began to conclude this entertaining and educational tour of the Croatian capital.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY EuroAdria Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms