Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- There are no toilets at the Turtles Island. There are many cafeterias at the starting point of the boat, in Laganas beach, where travelers may use the toilet or buy snacks and refreshments. You can also buy them from a mobile floating store at Turtle island.
- Customers have to walk about 8 meters in shallow water to get into the glass bottom boat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dali Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Half Day Trip-Turtles and Keri Caves.
- "This is a good tour and you get to see the things that are listed." See review