- Explore the Ebro River from the water on this kayaking tour
- Your guide shares insight into the region’s history and heritage
- Spot native bird life in its natural riverside surroundings
- Panoramic views along the beautiful banks of the Ebro River
Departure & Return
We recommend using public transport. Taxi is the most confortable option (give us a phone call to 654898400 and put the driver on the phone). Bus C1/C2 and tram stops are about 20' walking, DO WALK ALONG MAIN AVENUES ONLY until the beginning of dusty road. https://goo.gl/maps/D3vbv8PHbEPd3XQTA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY ebroNAUTAS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Kayaking in Zaragoza: Fluvial EcoTourism with ebroNAUTAS.