1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Graphic material to support the explanations and microphone.
Departure & Return
Plaza Ntra. Sra. del Pilar, 50003 Zaragoza, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CARMEN NAVALES CAMPOS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Visit to Goya Mudéjar Bridges of the Ebro in Zaragoza?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Visit to Goya Mudéjar Bridges of the Ebro in Zaragoza?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Visit to Goya Mudéjar Bridges of the Ebro in Zaragoza?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 274283P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZaragozaWalking Tours - AragónHistorical Tours - AragónWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianCategory